The Ministry of Health is the government sector responsible for the administration and maintenance of public health in the country. Through its Secretariat of Science, Technology and Strategic Inputs of the Ministry of Health (SCTIE), it formulates and implements national policies on science, technology and innovation in health, pharmaceutical assistance and promotion of research, development and innovation in health.
The Fiocruz Brasília is part of Fiocruz and represents the Foundation in view of organs from the Executive and Legislative powers, public and private institutions, besides developing teaching, research, communication and public health accessory activities.
The Norwegian Institute for Public Health established the Centre for Informed Health Choices to conduct research on how to make research findings more understandable and accessible for everyone.
- Campbell Collaboration
- Centre for Informed Health Choices, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway
- Cochrane Collaboration
- EVIPNet Americas
- Federal Institute of Education of Espirito Santo, Brazil
- Federal University of Health Sciences, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Global Evidence Synthesis Initiative
- Health Institute of São Paulo, Brazil
- Health Systems Global
- International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie), London, UK
- Open University of Brazilian Unique Health System (SUS)
- University of Campinas, Brazil
- Veredas Institute, Brazil
- University of Melbourne, Australia